Be a Food Writer!
Try your hand at food writing by submitting a write-up about your favourite foodie experience. We will be selecting our favourite reviews for publication on vanillabeige.com.
Submit a food related story – this can be a restaurant review, a recipe or even a story about a foodie experience you have had. Every week we will pick a winner who will receive one of our prizes!
This is a giveaway run in collaboration between Vanilla Beige and EATSingapore.
- One FREE EATSingapore book is available to be won each week.
- An overall monthly winner will also be selected to receive a FREE EATSingapore book, a Leuchtturm1917 journal and a LAMY Fountain Pen.
Need some inspiration? Read Vanilla Beige’s article about How to be a Food Writer including downloadable Be a Food Writer planner!
Submit Your Review
Write your review in the space provided below or copy and paste your text from your word doc or notes. Alternatively you can email your review to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting your work you are agreeing that:
- You have in no way plagiarized or copied the words of someone else.
- You have written this piece yourself.
- You are not affiliated in any way with the businesses mentioned in the write ups.
- If images will be provided, you guarantee that they are your own and are not copied or taken from any other source.
- You understand that we may edit your work and use each entry or parts of your entry for publicity or editorial purposes.
- You agree to receive both our newsletters.